New Father And Daughter jokes (7)
- Read Full»1. Daughter to dad: Dad, what is called as a sea level?
Dad: Why do you want to know it?
Daughter: Well, my grades went below C-Level
- Read Full»2. My daughter who was about five years of age was having trouble understanding what marriage was all about. I got out the wedding album to see if showing her through pictures would help whilst explaining the service to her.
When we had finished, I asked her if she had questions. She replied "I understand now. That's the day that Mummy started to work for you and me isn't it, Daddy?"
- Read Full»3. Ask any father and he will say that they spent the first 18 months to 2 years trying like mad to get their daughter to speak and the next sixteen years trying to make them shut up
- Read Full»4. My daughter came to me the other day and said "Daddy, I like to worry"
"Why is that?" I asked her. "Because 95% of stuff that worries me never happens"
- Read Full»5. Little girl to her father: Dad, who is a pedestrian?
Dad: A pedestrian is one who has a wife, five kids, fat mother-in-law and only one car
- Read Full»6. Daughter: Why does grandfather have no hair on his head?
Father: Because only wise men have no hair.
Daughter: Ok, I know now why you have long hair
- Read Full»7. Three girls want to know what their names mean so they ask their dad
Girl 1: dad, why is my name rose?
Dad: "because we dropped a rose peattle on your head!"
Girl 2: "why is my name dasiy?"
Dad: "because we dropped a dasiy peattle on your head!"
Girl 3: "fghzethvseyhgfsetujjcf ftuiugf!"
Dad: "SHUT UP CINDERBLOCK!"